Explore your 'My Measurements' home page in order to view, create and manage Measurements. Your Measurements Home page comprises the following features:
This is the default landing page (home page) of attribution (figure 1). All the campaigns created are listed in the attribution home page.
1. Search Tracker
Enter the search term in the "Search Attribution" text box. (refer figure 2). You need to enter at least, two or three letters of your search term. As you enter the search term, the system will start displaying the matching Tracker names below.
2. We have tagged all your measurement campaigns in different categories based on different criteria. You can check for all criteria categories :-
Completed - All campaigns that are already run and reached its end date and goal.
Active - All the measurement campaigns that are currently active.
Paused - All the measurement campaigns that have been paused.
This Month - All measurement campaigns running this month on the platform.
Last Month - All measurement campaigns that were run last month on the platform.
All- All measurement campaigns under all above categories are listed.
3. You can check the name of the measurement campaign here. You can search for the campaigns using this name.
4. You can identify the pixel id assigned to the measurement campaign.
5.You can check for the date on which the campaigns were started.
6. You can check for a quick view on the number of impressions that have been tracked up until now on the measurement campaign.
7. You can check for the quick summary on the total number of visits tracked through
the footfall measurement campaign from the number of places tracked.
8. Create Tracker
To create a Tracker, click the CREATE TRACKER button. For full detailed instructions on this, visit Creating a Tracker.
9. Edit Tracker
To edit the tracker, hover the mouse over the attribution tracker that you want to edit, and then click the EDIT icon button.
10. Pause / Resume Tracker
When you pause a tracker, you are temporarily suspending that tracker's activity. This is not permanent; you can also un-pause the tracker at any time from your dashboard by clicking the "Play" button icon. When you un-pause the tracker, your tracker will resume immediately.
11. View Attribution Report
To view the attribution report, hover the mouse over the attribution tracker that you want to see the report and click the REPORT button. For full detailed information on this, visit "Viewing Attribution Report".