Our findings on this issue are :
1. Facebook click issues are due to Facebook underreporting clicks based on their blocking algorithms to which we are not privy.
2. These click issues will continue to exist, and we would see a large difference between Facebook reported clicks and Lifesight reported clicks.
3. Facebook does not report blocked click percentage, only blocked impression percentage, which cannot be extrapolated directly.
4. If required, we can demo Facebook bot clicks to the agency/brand on creation of campaigns.
5. If required, we can also provide data for individual click sources and their legitimacy for numbers reported on our platform.
Conclusion : These click issues will continue to exist, and we would see a large difference between Facebook reported clicks and LifeSight reported clicks. Steps or fixes will be being taken up by Lifesight to deal with this issue. We will also implement fraud check protocol in the system and will run it on back data. But decrease in reported clicks due to this would be very minimal as seen in our investigations and findings.